William F. JOHNSON
1850-Neshoba County Agriculture Cencus.
1850-Neshoba Co. Agriculture Census.
- 1826 Bibb County, Alabama Marriage Book ?, page 129, consent of JosephWood.
Marriage Notes for Mary and William...1826-Bibb County, Alabama, marriage book_, page 130, consent of Edmund Johnson, executed by Luke Johnson, JP. Page 129, consent of Joseph Wood.
James M. (Marcellus?) POWELL
Marriage record of James M. Powell and Betsy Mitchell, (Caswell Co., NC, Jan 10, 1809.Believed to be in Caswell Co. from 1809 to after 1817.
1830-Bibb Co, AL census
1833-bought land in Bibb Co.
1850-on census, Bibb Co.
- 1810, Caswell County, North Carolina Census: 2 males 0-10, 1 male26-45, 1 female 26-45, 3 slaves.
- 1815, Caswell County, North Carolina, James M. Powell witnessed deed,Hogan's Creek.
- 1816, Caswell County, North Carolina, James M. Powell witnessed deed toJohn Powell, Hogan's Creek.
- 1817, Caswell County, North Carolina, James M. Powell sold 8 acres onHogan's Creek, Round Hill Branch.
- 1830, Bibb County, Alabama Census, page 170, James M. Powell: 2 males10-15, 1 male 20-30, 1 male 50-60, 2 females 15-20, 1 female 50-60.
- 1833, Bibb County, alabama, bought land.
- 1850, Bibb County, Alabama Census, page 37, #504: James M. Powell, 75,NC, Elizabeth, 75, VA.